Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Chore Chart

I have been on Pinterest for awhile trying to find a chore chart for my little guy. Finally I came across this one. You can go to that web site and she offers a free printable. I decided to just make my own since there where a few things I wanted to change front the original and this is what I came up with
I made one for the morning and afternoon and my son checks them off as he completes them. Work for hire is the ones that I will "pay" him for. We use poker chips to pay and he can trade them in for goodies or money.


This is the things he can trade in his "money" for. Along with the chores I added behavior to it. He gets rewarded one token for good behaviore and  he gets fined one token for bad behavior. 

Since this is a new system in our house we have not nail down the consistency of it. Im hopping that by him having a visual of what needs to be done I don't have to tell him everything I just point to the chart.  For now I have them in sheet protectors and stuck them to our pantry where we can all easily see it and my son can reach it. He uses a dry erase maker to check off his chores and on Sunday is when I pay him. 

You can can go to this link and print it if you would like to use it for your family, or just use it to inspire you to create your own
Post a Comment