Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boy oh Boy

I met a neighbor at the park recently and we started talking about ours boys. Let me tell you how comforting it is to hear another mama say that her little boy acts just like my little boy. To hear that the jumping off the wall and always one the move is not only my kid. We where defines blessed that we did not experience any terrie two like other parents. Now when mason turned four is when more of his character starting coming out especially since he was able to communicate more. Now as a five year old he is very outspoken with his views on food and even the way he dresses. He is daddies son for sure, loves gym shorts and t-shirts and has a love for tennis shoes. As for what he gets from me....attitude 100%. Daddy says he is exactly like me which mean Mason and I have some disagreements. He is a mamas boy too he loves to cuddle A LOT! I'm definitely looking forward what kind of man he will become. 
Post a Comment