Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BOB Books


While on Pinterest I came across some web sites that have activities to do with BOB Books. Mason has really enjoyed working with these FREE Printable and thought I would share with you all.  I looked through each one and printed what would work best for Mason so I have a little bit from these sites







Mason has not been very interested in learning to read till a couple of months ago. Along with "Teach Your Child to Read" (My post about it here)  we have been doing BOB Books. These have been very easy and short to get through them. Mason feels very accomplished finishing each book and is always eager to move on to the next one. We have enjoyed them a lot more with the games and worksheets we got from the links above. It sure makes it more exciting to do some hands on activities instead of just reading them and moving on.


We got our Books at Barnes and Nobles but when I was at Costco I notice they carry them too. Their version is much bigger and about $3 less.



Post a Comment