Friday, December 21, 2012

Thrifty Find

I love ornaments and each year sinceI have been married I have always tried to find and ornament for Raul and I. Ounce Mason was born we started getting him ornaments. When ever I find a unique ornament and at a bargain I have to have it. Well at by boutique (Goodwill) I came across this glass ornament I just thought it was so pretty. I love the little swirl at the top and the different color glass all melted together. Looks expensive but I only paid $2.99 for it. I'm thinking ill put a cute ribbon on, or hang it in one of those individual ornament hangers. I would hate for it to fall off the tree n shatter a good possibility with little ones in the house. For right now I'm looking for a unique box to store it. I have to say the picture does it no justice but you get the idea.



Post a Comment