Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The News

I love watching CNN and my favorite guy is Anderson Cooper ...I have to say I have a little crush on the guy! When my husband deploys I avoid the news as much as I can. I just hate to hear all the bad news and like to stay in my bubble as my husband calls it. This week I just had to watch what had happen. As I was reading my heart just ached for all the families dealing with the loss of their children. I thought about my little boy and I just cried. Such innocence in his eyes, such joy at the world he sees. I got to the point where I just could not read about it anymore or see pictures of all those babies. I cant help but think about who these kids would have become. Even though their lives where cut short I know Gods plan is greater and beyond my understanding. Praying for healing for everyone involved.

Now back to my bubble I go.
Post a Comment