Sunday, December 16, 2012

Product Rave

St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Control

I came across this product when I finished my Clinique scrub and wanted to try something new. I found that the Clinique scrub was a little to abrasive no matter how gentle I scrubbed it still felt harsh. I love to YouTube products and hear other peoples favorite products. I came across one review on St Ives Apricot Scrub and decided to give it a try. I bought it at Walmart for about $4. I have to say from  the first time I used it I really enjoyed it. It makes my face feel fresh and the small grains in it are not to harsh but seem to do the job. I can also feel like theres enough of them where it does not feel like your trying to move just one grain for your whole face. As for the blemish control I don't break out to often but in the last month that I have been using it I do notice my skin looking better.  This is definitely a product I would repurchase and for the price I would say it was well worth it.
Post a Comment