Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul


As I was getting my eyebrow done today the girl doing them informed me that Bath and Body was having a sale. I don't go in there much unless I need to buy a gift or they have a sale. So they had their candles 50% off, Selected hand soaps $3 and Selected body Mist $5 plus I had a $10 off $30 


I had never bought their candles before and I had been wanting to try them for awhile but at $20 a candle its definitely a splurge. With the sale and coupon I paid $6 and some change for the large candle. I also got a sleeve for it similar to this one but mine is the taller kind. 
Lately I have fallen in love with this mist. They seem to last for a long time and I spray it like 5x each time I use them! I would have bought the matching lotions but they where sold out. 



 

I love their hand soaps and whenever they go on sale I try to buy more than one. I prefer the foam ones    but I could not find the pictures of them online and I was to lazy to take my own. I got Mango Berry Sparkle, Fresh Picked Pears, and Fresh Picked Tangerines.
Post a Comment