Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday

So lately I have been a busy bee and stressing out because...tun tun tun tuuunnn Mason is turning 4!! I first wanted to make him a super hero party but the last couple of months he just gets more more in to MARIO! I have been online looking for all sorts of ideas and Pintrest has become my bff. Here are what I have and some ideas so far.

The first things I did was stock up on some candy after Halloween when it went on sale at Walmart got most of the bags for .50cents to .99cents. This candy will be for the piñata.

At our local party store im getting tables and chairs some decorations,the piñta, and moonwalk

From looking online a lot of the Super Mario stuff is pricey so I figured I can stick to the main colors, red, blue, green, and yellow.

There are a couple of crafts I need to do i want to make some hats and center pieces for the tables hopefully I can get those done this week.
Post a Comment