Monday, June 13, 2011

Raising RockStarts "Mm"

 Tot School 

Verse: My little children let us not love in word or in tongue but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:18
Number: 14
Sight word: See
Letter/Sound: Mm

I am very happy with the results of using the Raising Rock Stars Preschool lessons. Mason loves working on the items in his box. I was so surprised that he learned his verse so well here is a little video of him saying his verse;

The life application question for this lesson was "How can we show love?" Heres Mason answering this question and reviewing other things on our board


Here are pictures of things we did through out the week

Working on the color Red

Pre-writing skills

Cheerio Book


The best part he gets to eat it after so its snack time too!

Loved Taping his Verse

Matching Shapes

Letter match up 

Writing

"I can Share..."

Gluing

He was excited to get his certificate

I got the printable that we used from Confessions of a Homeschooler and 1+1+1=1
Post a Comment