Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Home

I never thought it was going to take us so long to find a place to live but thank God we have found a place. We have been here for about 2-3 weeks now and all the boxes have been unpacked. All the rooms are somewhat organized but let me tell you our storage is looking crazy. We need to have a day where we go thru all our stuff and get rid of some junk. Im sure Goodwill will be happy we have already given then two boxes full of stuff just in the short time we have lived here. We are so thankful the Strayers let us stay in their home but im so happy to have our own place now. I love Colorado but I have to admit I have shed some tears for Hawaii. I just LOVE the people there and how much they cared for one another and even strangers. I remember when I first move there how all the kids use to come to me and call me aunti I thought it was the weirdest thing ever. Oh how I miss that and I got so use to it, today while at Chik-fil-a story time I was telling Mason how auntie had a puppet. Ne enough about Hawaii right and being "homesick."

So this weekend we went to this place called Garden of the Gods. We went hiking and had lunch then hiked some more. I have to say it was beautiful and so relaxing. We went on a trail and met a lady walking her horse so we got to pet him. We came to a picnic are and had lunch while Mason decided he was going to play with sticks and rocks and talk to hikers. On our hike back to our car we decided to take a different trail and we could definitely feel the altitude we where breathing hard and the good thing for me was that by that time it was Rauls turn to carry Mason in the pack :). I cant seem to find the cord to my computer and im being very lazy about doing it in Rauls laptop where all I need to do is put the memory card in so I promise ill post pictures soon

*** ok pics added enjoy




Post a Comment