Monday, March 21, 2011

Meeting the Duggar Family

So Saturday I got the opportunity to go meet the Duggar family at Focus on the Family. I went with Leza and at any event that requires making line we are always there extra early to get good seats and this was no exception. Being there early paid off, we had time to go buy their book and got seats in the seventh row. When they first came in the sang, played the violin, the girls played. and the little ones sang. The kids went to the back and Jim-Bob and Michelle sat down and told us their life story. Even though I have been watching their show for awhile I had never heard their story before. I have to say it was amazing!! A true love story guided by God. The way they have decided to live their life is amazing and such a great example of the power of prayer and putting God first. Its encouraging to see a mom like Michelle she really inspires me to be a better mom, I mean if she can do it with 19 kids im sure I can do it with one right! So the most exciting part was the meet and greet. They where all so kind to wait so long for everyone to go thru the line. We waited three hours and there still was lots of people behind us. While making line they ask everyone to yell "on this episode of 19 kids and counting" and they interviewed us. They asked us what we liked about the Duggars and who was our favorite, needless to say we got a bit nervous and speechless. I started reading their book as soon as I got home and its a book i would recommend. They have such good advice and always having God in it!



Grandma Duggar signing my book

The family the little kids where playing in the slide in the kids are of Focus on the Family


I asked Jessa if i could take a picture of her and she said "with pleasure" These are such good kids. I have one and I pray that I am teaching him good but with the Duggars you can see the fruit they have produces with their older children. Im excited to see how much these kids will be able to accomplish especially having so much love for our Lord and Savior!!

**if i got her name wrong excuse me but there are just so many J's and they all look so much alike



The film crew was there too! I think this episode will air in April or May

Jim-Bob and Michelle telling us their life story and some Q&A



All the Duggars minus Jocy

Their Bus

After waiting three-four hours to get their autographs
Post a Comment