Friday, January 21, 2011

Did i say we are moving

So its almost time for the move I cant bealive it!!! The movers are coming this week and then bye bye Hawaii, sunshine, and all the good food we found on the island. I cant believe we have been here five years never in a million years did I ever thought I would have the opportunity to live here. I am so thankful I did though, I learned so much about myself and have met some incredible people. It was an amazing journey and even though many ppl did hate "the rock" I can honestly say I loved it. The hubby says we will be back he would love to retire here. The way of life is so slow and when ever I go back to the mainland I always feel rushed. So some of the places I will miss will be first, North Shore Christian Fellowship they have helped me learn so much about God and love all the ppl that go. The bakery in Haleiwa totally love their turkey sandwich with fresh baked bread. Maui Mikes has some awesome sauces and their rotisserie chicken. OMG for Menchies my $8 frozen yogurt and soooo worth it :), and the Thai restaurants that I found have been so good I hope I can find one just as good in Colorado. Koolina my fav beach during winter and Waimea Bay during the summer I never did like the waves. I guess reality is hitting me that im leaving this beautiful island

So in a few weeks we will be in Colorado total opposite weather change yikes! Im a little scared because I dont like the cold very much BUT im looking forward ditching the slipp'as and wearing boots. Im looking forward to all the new adventures we will have and the wonderful new friends that we will make.
Post a Comment