Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Im not going to lie I miss being in Hawaii for Easter SONrise service at the beach cant beat that. It has a special place in my heart because thats where a good friend of mine, Leza and I took our leap of faith. It was an amazing experience. God has done so much for me in my life especially with my attitude. Even with my husband deployed I feel at peace with the situation that im in. I told my husband a couple of days before Easter about how excited I was and he did not really understand. I told him that to me its amazing how God gave us His only son to die for our sins and give us the opportunity to be with him one day. Can you imagine giving up your son because I dont know if I would be able to. Not only did he die for us but conquered death!!!! AMAZING


This was the first year Mason got to do an easter egg hunt and he got a bsket full og goodies. Our good friends Ronnie and Kandie invited us Saturday to their house. We dont get to see them much because we dont live in the same town but it was good to hang out with them. The best part of our visit was seeing little Ben, he has grown up so fast already!. Mason played so well with everyone and he got the concept of picking the eggs and putting them in his basket.

Sunday after church we had a cook out at my house (well mom and dads house but thats where im staying). Some of my family was over and I hid 250 eggs for the kids to find. They had a lot of fun some of them even found "special" eggs.

I also had cascarones (eggs with confetti inside of them) that we smashed on top of everyones head. Even the grown ups got into it. The first one to get hit was my mom.

Monday morning I had to empty all the eggs and hide the candy because I found Mason quietly opening them and eating jelly beans in his room.



Post a Comment