Sunday, April 4, 2010

DEPLOYMENT

Well we are almost at the halfway point. In about 20 days or so will mark the half way point for this dreadful deployment. This has been the biggest learning experience of my life. My patience is being stretched real thin with all the drama that certain people produce. But in the other hand I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge. For the last couple of months I have been away from my unit shutting down a warehouse at a another FOB. It has been my sole responsibility to shut it down with the help of a very knowledgeable Chief. She has helped a lot. But now that my mission is done I must return to the dreadful place that is knows as Tallil. I also just completed a college course which I did pretty good in and plan on taking more classes. Matter of fact I start another one on April 5Th. But once again the best time of the year is upon us, Baseball season!!lol. Let's go Red Sox and Yankees are bums. I had to get that in there for Jeff. I just hope that the next six months fly by so I can be with Lily and Mason.
Post a Comment