Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photography 101

Today was such an exciting day for me. A while back Raul and I bought a camera and the whole time we have been shooting pics in automatic. I got bored of shooting like that and if we have a nice camera we should be able to use it to its full potential. Well the hubby found this class for me to take. I am a more of a hands on/visual learner and I had been reading my manuel and I just could not even figure out a starting point. Well this class was so worth it for me. The instructor explain the basic things about photography ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed. The way he explain made so much more sense than me trying to figure it just by reading the manual. I seriously feel giddy knowing this simple information. What I have to do now is apply this information and practice a lot so it can be permanently burned into my brain
Post a Comment