Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Mason!

We started of my a fun breakfast made into a happy face. Our theme was Madagascar and the colors I used where sky blue lime green and sun yellow. We played Disney music and the Madagascar song "I like to move it" which Mason loves. Daddy grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and grandmas made pasta salad, asian salad and potato salad. We also had chips and dip of course and for the little ones we had grilled cheese and box juices. We played musical chairs with the mamas and papas and then with the kids. We had pin the nose on the lion, played green light red light with the kids. Our party hats where foam visors that each child could decorate and we had side walk chalk while the rest of the guest arrived. We had an elmo pinata because we could not find Madagascar. Our friend Kandie made Mason a healthy cake since he has never really had sweets and for the other guest we had the Madagascar cake made out of cupcakes. The best part of all for me was that the three os us daddy mommy and baby dressed in kakis and polos, I think we looked really cute!

Enjoy the pics and tell me what yall think




Post a Comment