Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Masons 9 month check up

So last week we had a well baby check up. Mason got measured and weighed no shots this time around. His pediatrician and I talked about some of my concerns and some questions I had. So Mason weighed in at 18 lbs and is in the 35% for a 9 month old. His doctor did not check to see what he was for a 7 month since last time he was already at 98% for his gestational age. He said Mason will probably stay in the 35% since this is where he was for his 6 month appointment. He asked me if Mason was sleeping thru the night, which he is not, and gave me his opinion on what I should do. Well for those that know me I dont do the CIO method and thats what his doctor suggested. I just listed to him and would occasionally nod. This was basically our doctors appointment. Im very excited to see what Mason will be doing in the next couple of weeks. Now that he is crawling he is all over the place. Since his birthday is in three months I have already started thinking about it. We will be traveling to Rome to celebrate with family and friends there. Im very excited for my little man to turn one.
Post a Comment