Friday, January 23, 2009

HE CAN SEE!!!!




First off I would like to say that this is not Lily blogging its me Raul. It's one of my rare occasions that i find something that excites me enough to blog. Well today we went to pick up Mason glasses after I got off work and I was excited to see what he would look like with his glasses and how he would react to actually seeing full detail in objects. And let me tell you he looked like the coolest dork ever, LOL. And instantly he started to act funny. He was looking all over moving his head and focusing on different objects. I knew then that he could see us and everything around him he started to laugh for no reason, I was very happy for him.
When we got home I read him his bedtime story and was he amazed to actually see what was on the pages it was a cool experience. We are very happy that Mason can clearly now it just made my week after a very long one. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Post a Comment