Sunday, August 10, 2008

My weekend

So I had pretty good weekend. On friday there was a ladies night at the Tropics for all the military wives. They had a fashion show, and people from Mary kay and Arbone. The also has students from Paul Mitchell doing hair makeup and doing manicures. There were appetizers and wine as well. They provided free child care so i took advantage of that. It was very hard to leave Mason i teared up and was worried all night. I kept checking my phone to see if they had called...talk about attachment to my son...lol. N/e it was a lot of fun to hang out with other ladies.



On Saturday I took to friends to the light house. They are somewhat new to the island and i love sharing what I have gotten to see around here. Mason got to go with us and he slept all the ay to the top and all the way to the bottom. There was a good weather too it was not to sunny and there as a breeze so we did not get to hot. Im glad the sun was not to strong since i did have Mason with me. We all had a great time.



Post a Comment