Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WE R ALL ALONE

So for about the next 30-45 days it will just be Mason and I. Raul got on the plane about 830am today on his ay to NTC in California. Its weird how life works out, when something goes wrong and only he seems to know how to fix it the good ol Army takes him away. I know it was hard for him to leave because we have a baby now. We will see how I handle being by myself with Mason since I cant say "here raul watch the baby" it will really be a 24/7 job this month. I wonder what changes Mason will go thru in this next month and how different he will be when Raul gets back. Its weird to think that when he comes back Mason will almost be four months.

The good news is that as soon as he gets back we will be going home for a couple of weeks, so im definitely looking forward to his return
Post a Comment