Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommas Milk for the 1st Time



So I was able to pump some milk last night and this morning when I went to see him they gave him his first feeding. So im very excited im able to provide for him now. I feel like I can help him out more too. He made the cutes little smile while they were feeding him, I guess it felt good to have something in his tummy (or he was just dreaming of some girls..lol). They told me they will try to put some drops in his mouth too so he can taste it with his passy, that way he can associate sucking with the milk. Right now he is under the light for jaundice. They started that on Sunday. The only drawback is i cant really hold him while he is getting this treatment. N/e the feeding was quite a eventful milestone for me. I cant wait to go see him tomorrow
Post a Comment