Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I read my first book today


I read "If you Give a Pig a Pancake Today" while Mason was on my chest Kangaroo style. This is the first of many stories to come. We found out he sleeps just like daddy today, with his mouth wide open. It was funny because we were trying to get a picture with his mouth closed but it was not happening.


When it as time for him to go back into e incubator he started crying he really enjoyed being on momma. I think he makes the cutest lil faces.


I got to hold him today since his jaundice had gone down. I love being able to do this and i know its very comforting for him as well. He is still doing good and he is still getting my milk. Right now they are giving him about a teaspoon every 3 hours.


When they first put him on my chest he was wide awake
Post a Comment