Sunday, April 27, 2008

Book Club

So today I slept in and shame on me because I could not even wake up for church. I had our book club meeting today to discuss the book "Remember me?" and it was hosted by Leslie. I enjoyed spending time with the gals and chatting up. Its always very interesting how questions from the book can always be related to real life. Its funny how we always go off to some other conversation but it is always fun the things we come up with. I stayed at Leslies for awhile and waited for the guys to come back from their little man get together. Then again the things we come up with to talk about. So today again my hands and feet have been bugging me but i have my next appointment on Tuesday so i will be discussing it with my midwife. So that was my day today and now Im catching up with my Tivo recordings.
Post a Comment